Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Delay.

Its almost been two weeks since I've updated the site. This is a very rare, so rare that I think this is first time this has ever happened. Anyways it won't happen again. I've been trying to get everything situated. Just moved into a new place and started a new job about a month ago. Now that I'm getting things somewhat situated I can focus again on the site. I've been working on a few projects and videos that I will put up soon, so be on the look out for that. I can't thank people enough for taking the time out to check out my photography and videos, it means a lot to me. Also I've been getting messages about the online store and when it's going to reopen. Soon! just trying to get everything the way I want it. Thanks again and stay tuned, great things to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive