Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 years.

Today marks the official 2 year anniversary from when I started www.fresh-cool-dope.com. As I've said before I started the site just wanting to have a blog, but I believe it has grown into something much more. I really appreciate everyone who's supported fresh-cool-dope, it really means a lot to me. Especially all the artist who have allowed me to shoot their music videos and the individuals who let me interview them. With graduation right around the corner I've realized that I'm going to have to slow down on the blogging a bit, and focus on this last semester of school. I will still post my work occasionally but as far as regular updates every other day, its going to stop. Again thanks for all the support and taking the time out to check the site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive