Sunday, August 7, 2011

EVERYTHING IM NOT... [Re-post]

I was going through all my post and this one still stands out to me.

I was sitting here listening to Kanye's "Everything I Am" track and decided to create this. I think too many people put labels on things they do. Just because I don't go around telling everyone I take pictures doesn't make me less of a photographer, or the fact that I haven't taken a editing class in my life doesn't make me less of a editor/videographer. I honestly don't like letting people know that I do all that when I first meet them. I think it's more satisfying if they go to my site and see my work. I am really just learning everything through reading and observation. Trying to get better everyday through trial and error. So with that said I'M NOT A....


This would be a DOPE shirt, might just have one made for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive